I’m very excited to announce this in-person workshop taking place October 30th, 11am – 5pm at the Coloft in Santa Monica. I’m teaming up with Gary Nicholson of Relevant Trafik (a search marketing, web design, and social media management firm) for this event – it’s going to be an intensive learning experience, so if you’ve been procrastinating about moving forward with your site, this is your chance to finally get online and be personally guided through the process.
Get your business online and found by your target audience!
Learn how to create a WordPress site for your business and market it with SEO and Social Media.
This hands-on workshop will teach you how to:
- Install WordPress on your domain
- Create content for your business siteHow to create an effective business blog
- Install themes and plugins to provide all the marketing tools you’ll need
- Optimize your website for search engines
- Use social media tools such as Twitter and Facebook to market your business and connect with your target audience and potential customers
Register by October 20th at the discounted price of $129
Space is limited to provide an intimate and comfortable environment in which participants can learn and get personalized help.