Deel offers global payroll, contractor management and employee of record services ? but with a side of free HR tools that sets it apart from the competition. That, plus very positive customer reviews, affordable services and comprehensive payment options make Deel an excellent choice for global payroll.
Deel’s key features
Funding and pay
Deel gives you a variety of choices for making payments. You can use a standard bank transfer if you like, or you can choose from methods such as a credit card, debit card, Brex and more. You can even send a cryptocurrency transfer if that fits your business’s needs. It’s a nice feature, given how many payroll companies require bank transfers or debit payments.
In addition to helping you hire workers in other countries, Deel can help your workers relocate with immigration and visa support.
As we mentioned earlier, Deel offers a free HR plan (at least, if you have fewer than 200 employees). It’s a great feature because you basically get bonus software at no extra cost.
Deel Payroll integrations
Deel has over 20 integrations with popular software, including these:
- Accounting software (QuickBooks, Xero and NetSuite)
- Human resources software (BambooHR)
- Hiring software (Ashby, Greenhouse and Bob)
Thanks to the Deel API and software such as Zapier, you can also create your own software integrations for Deel.
- 24/7 customer support (through live chat).
- Excellent customer reviews of software and customer support.
- EOR service in over 100 countries.
- Support for many payment methods and currencies.
- Several software integrations plus the option to build your own.
- Automated workflows.
- No built-in time tracking tools.
- No mobile app for employers or workers.
- Potentially high cost with per-worker pricing.
- Existing integrations for only three accounting software.