Zoho Assist is our overall best remote desktop software thanks to its feature-rich offerings both on the free version and paid plans. The free plan lets you access up to five unattended computers while the paid entry-level tier includes key features like multi-monitor navigation, remote audio, and custom reports.
For seamless collaboration, Zoho Assist supports real-time communication tools like video chat, screen sharing, and file transfer. These capabilities are useful in resolving customer concerns quickly and optimizing agent performance in call center phone system features.
- Diagnostic tools: Track the status and configurations of remote devices using various diagnostic tools, such as command prompt, task manager, and device manager. This helps you easily detect issues and provide faster troubleshooting.
- Advanced reports: Review previous remote access sessions and key information, such as technician name, resources, and session date and duration. Reports can be downloaded in CSV or PDF format.
- Service queue: Create a custom form where users can submit a request for a remote session. Technicians will use the form to assign the requests based on their roles and directly connect to the user and troubleshoot the issue.
- Generous free version
- Clutter-free interface
- Cloud storage and call credits as add-ons
- Remote printing only works for Windows
- Can only support up to six concurrent sessions compared to others offering unlimited sessions
- The file transfer size limit is 5GB, smaller than Splashtop’s 64GB