I’ve been given the opportunity to speak this weekend at OC Wordcamp (thanks Brandon!) on the topic: WordPress for Marketing. I will be discussing ways to optimize your blog to market yourself, your business or service. I’ll be covering things like:
- Some plugins you can use to help make your site ‘sticky’
- How to discover what people really want from your site
- How to collect information from your visitors and develop your mailing list
- Making sure your site effectively communicates your desired message
- Find out what’s working and what could be more effective on your site
And more, including plenty of Q&A.
I’ll post up notes and resources here after the fact.
If you didn’t get your ticket yet, go buy it!
And if you’re going to Wordcamp be sure to come say ‘hi’! You can also submit any questions to me here and I’ll make sure to cover them in my talk.
You may also find these useful