The world of NFTs continues to expand and evolve at a rapid pace, with brands, celebrities, and individuals alike exploring the potential of this new technology. Last week, we found out that Yuga Labs partnered with Zak Group to create an official book about one of the first collections of NFTs, CryptoPunks.
Interested to see how this happened? Check out below!
🗽Brands/Celebrities – Yuga Labs, Animoca Brands, FIFA, Nike& Fortnite, Starbucks;
🎨Artist of the week – Cocean writes about Ana Diac;
🎵 Music NFTs – The Sandbox, Polygon, Mirror, Motown Records;
⚽Sports NFTs – Haas F1 Team, NFL Rivals, FC Barcelona, Sorare, NBA Top Shot;
🤖AI Art – Images through the eyes of an AI, via Claudiu;
🤣Meme of the week – What does your rug collection look like?
🗽 Brands / Celebrities
- Yuga Labs partners with Zak Group to create an official book about one of the first collections of NFTs, CryptoPunks. This will be released in the fall.
- Animoca Brands announces a strategic partnership with Mitsui & Co. to promote web3 adoption in Japan.
- FIFA is filing for registration of 9 trademarks related to the metaverse, including virtual clothing, VR games, entertainment services and more.
- In last month's edition, we told you about the collaboration between Nike and Fortnite. It looks like the 'Airphoria' experience will not include NFTs or tokenized digital items, but is still tied to Nike's .Swoosh NFT user IDs.
- Starbucks launches the first open-edition collection of Stamps for Odyssey members, featuring unique designs and rewards.
🎨 Artist of the week
Today we have the pleasure to introduce Ana Diac, Graphic Designer and Visual Artist in Bucharest.
She works through painting on Canvas and has participated in live paintings at the Safiticuminti Creative Fest. She focuses on character design, portraits and design projects while learning 3D digital art. She loves diversity when it comes to creative things and is constantly learning something new. If you like what she does you can follow her on Instagram at @anadiac.des.
🎵 Music NFTs
- The Sandbox and Nuclear Blast are collaborating to bring heavy metal music to the metaverse through the Blast Valley project.
- Polygon hosted a music festival in Decentraland.
- Mirror launches Collectable Embeds, allowing users to embed and collect Ethereum NFTs within their Mirror posts.
- Motown Records is making the leap to the Metaverse through a partnership with Second Life and music integration platform STYNGR.
⚽ Sport NFTs
- Haas F1 Team teams up with Renga Racing and OpenSea for their Web3 debut.
- NFL Rivals or how to onboard millions of users in NFT Gaming. In less than 2 months since launch, the game has reached 1M downloads.
- FC Barcelona is collaborating with the NFT World of Women project to auction a 1/1 digital artwork inspired by Alexia Putellas, captain of the women's club, entitled 'Empowerment'.
- Sorare introduces a new feature that allows fans to show off their favourite club's badges, which can be unlocked within season albums.
- NBA Top Shot launches the Rookie Leaderboard contest, rewarding collectors who own and burn NBA rookies' Moments.
🤖 AI ART
Using AI, we type in a few words and it generates an image. For today's one we used the same Midjourney and the following words: "A surreal assemblage of neon glass cubes suspended in mid-air against a backdrop of an otherworldly environment. The surroundings are a blend of an ancient forest and a futuristic landscape, merging organic elements with technological structures. Towering trees with bioluminescent foliage reach towards the cubes, intertwining with their luminescent glow. Exotic creatures, both real and imaginary, inhabit the scene, adding a touch of whimsy and mystery. The atmosphere is filled with a sense of enchantment and discovery, where the boundaries between reality and fantasy blur. The colours are vibrant and saturated, giving the scene a dreamlike quality. Illustration, mixed media collage –c 100 –q 2 –v 5 –s 750"
🤣 Meme of the week
We all have 'rugs' in our portfolio…
- Official Website
- NF-Tim – Our official NFTs Collection
- Official Website