In this article:
- Upload Media Files
- Using FlatPress
- Add Media to Entries
FlatPress allows creators multiple ways to add media files to their website. This way, website administrators and system administrators can contribute to the website using their preferred workflow or given permissions on the hosting server.
This does not work for FlatPress favicons or themes.
Upload Media Files
You can upload media files into FlatPress using two methods:
- FlatPress admin dashboard
- Manually via other web server software
Upload with FlatPress
- Log into FlatPress.
- Click Admin panel on the right.
- Click Uploader at the top.
- Browse and select a file.
- Once you’ve chosen all the files needed, Upload.
- Your files will now be viewable in the Media manager.
img=images/file-name.png]. If you need to add the same file multiple times, you can copy and paste the code. Alternatively, you can select
--in the drop-down, and reselect the image file to insert it.
You can further modify the image code using options explained in the BBCode Help link to the FlatPress Wiki.
Enjoy high-performance, lightning-fast servers with increased security and maximum up-time with our Managed VPS Hosting!