StackPath is proud to be a DIAMOND sponsor of this year’s Edge Computing Expo, North America. We will be at booth #217, near the main entrance.
What is the Edge Computing Expo?
“Edge Computing Expo is a series of free in-person and virtual events and conferences consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the edge computing ecosystem.
These events are the perfect opportunity for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business and the critical technologies and approaches needed to make more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency and customer engagement as well as drive their organization’s digital culture.”
And what is StackPath? Why is StackPath sponsoring this event?
StackPath is an edge cloud platform, providing cloud services that are physically closer to end-users than core cloud providers’ services. We are sponsoring the Edge Computing Expo because we help customers power their platforms through our suite of compute, delivery, and security services at the edge of the internet and love talking to people about how they can build, deploy, protect, and accelerate their applications closer to the internet’s edge. What better place to do that than at the Edge Computing Expo?
Wondering if StackPath and the edge are right for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are your applications latency-sensitive?
- Are you looking to optimize your web infrastructure’s performance, content delivery, and cybersecurity postures?
- Do you want to maximize your applications’ user experience, search engine ranking, and geographic reach?
- Are your network teams overwhelmed by having to manage, secure and scale your entire on-premises infrastructure?
- Are you looking for a highly-performant, globally deployed private backbone of edge nodes to deploy your applications that can auto-secure and scale?
- Are you looking for an API-first platform that can easily be configured to meet your needs through an intuitive control panel?
Regardless of whether your answers to the above are a bunch of ‘yes,’ ‘no’ or ‘I dunno,’ if you happen to be one of the anticipated 5,000 attendees at the 2022 Edge Computing Expo in Santa Clara this October, drop by booth #217 to say “hi” and grab some of our coveted merch, or meet with one of our knowledgeable reps (including yours truly).
Here is just the tip of the iceberg on what you can do at our booth:
- Ask Questions: Chat with us about your organization (no matter the size, industry, geography, or content profile), and get counsel from our experts
- Demo: Request a demo of our platform
- Get Technical: Deep dive with our technical team on any StackPath products and solutions, including:
- Edge computing with virtual machines and containers
- Secure your infrastructure with StackPath WAF (built-in layer-7 DDoS protection, bot protection, API protection, IP reputation, and device fingerprinting)
- Content delivery with StackPath CDN, serverless scripting, origin shield, monitoring
- StackPath customer case studies
- Test Your Speed: And the most fun of all, if you’re ambitious and want to test your latency, play our ‘Speed Freak’ game to earn bragging rights and hourly prizes
While you’re there, be sure not to miss our lineup of speakers:
Wednesday, October 5, 10:05 am
Ashok Ganesan, StackPath Chief Strategy Officer, will provide the keynote address: “Accelerating Transformation with Edge Computing – 2022 State of the Edge, Where Are We?”
Wednesday, October 5, 10:35 am
Tom Reyes, our Chief Product Officer, joins the “Enabling Your Organization’s Edge Computing Transformation Journey” panel
Thursday, October 6, 10:15 am
Catch Kevin Odden, our Chief Revenue Officer, on a panel called “The Case for Edge and the Benefits of a Convergent Approach”
You can learn more about the event here: edgecomputing-expo.com.
See you there soon,
The post StackPath and Edge Computing Expo 2022 appeared first on Articles for Developers Building High Performance Systems.