Things are looking up in Austin these days. Last month, the city hosted NGINX’s sold?out annual conference, nginx.conf 2016. More than 400 attendees enjoyed a two?day conference with more than 40 sessions, supported by roughly 20 sponsors. Many stayed for a third day of NGINX and microservices training.
- Gus Robertson and Igor Sysoev’s keynote on application delivery and NGINX
- Owen Garrett’s keynote on the past, present, and future of NGINX
- Strong talks from partners, customers, and users, including a talk on Let’s Encrypt by April King, a microservices talk by Marco Palladino, and many more
- A full day of NGINX training on the Friday (this training is also available online in November and December)
- A full day of microservices training, featuring the NGINX Microservices Reference Architecture (this training is available live in Palo Alto, CA in November and December)
- The first meet?up for NGINX Amplify, now available as a public beta
For more about nginx.conf and other NGINX events:
- Join our YouTube channel. Several nginx.conf 2016 talks are already up on YouTube, including all the keynotes listed above.
- Sign up for the NGINX newsletter. Get a monthly update on all things NGINX.
To try NGINX Plus, start your free 30-day trial today or contact us to discuss your use cases.