Enjoy high-performance, lightning-fast servers with increased security and maximum up-time with our Managed VPS Hosting!
With your Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated Hosting plan you can create cPanel accounts and upgrade/downgrade those accounts through WHM. You can also suspend and unsuspend accounts. There are many reasons why you may want to suspend one of your hosting customers’ accounts such as nonpayment or resource abuse. cPanel lets you easily suspend and unsuspend accounts with a few clicks.
- How to Suspend cPanel Accounts
- How to Unsuspend a cPanel Account
- Further cPanel Reading
How to Suspend cPanel Accounts
For the curious, you can peruse the official cPanel documentation to find out what happens when you suspend an account.
- Log into WHM
- Under Account Functions choose Manage Account Suspension
- Choose the account you are managing and click Suspend
How to Unsuspend a cPanel Account
- Under Account Information choose List Suspended Accounts
- Click Unsuspend for the account you want to unsuspend
Further cPanel Reading
Be sure to check out these other cPanel and WHM resources from the support center:
- How to create a new cPanel account
- How to modify a cPanel account
- How to create a hosting package in WHM