Connect Four (also known as Four Up, Plot Four, Find Four, Four in a Row, Four in a Line, Drop Four, and Gravitrips (in Soviet Union)) is a two-player board game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping one colored disc from the top into a seven-column, six-row vertically suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the lowest available space within the column. The objective of the game is to be the first to form a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line of four of one’s own discs.
What are we going to focus on?
– for loops
– Array work
Rules of Connect Four
– You will start as player One
– You will take your go as player One
– You will not be allowed to go in squares that are not at the bottom of the grid, or do not have a taken square under it
– Once your go is taken and you did not win, It will be player Two’s go
– The gamer will continue until a winning combination of four is reached by player One or player Two, or until the grid is full and no winning combination was found.
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/kubowania/connect-four
? In most videos I use Tabnine as my A.I autocompletion tool. You can download it for free here: http://bit.ly/tabnine-top-tool
? You can get a blockchain domain with my affiliate link here: http://bit.ly/get-a-crypto-domain
? If you would like to buy me a coffee, well thank you very much that is mega kind! : https://www.buymeacoffee.com/aniakubow
? Sign up for weekly coding tips from my newsletter partnership: https://bit.ly/JS-tips
You can also find me on: