Want to learn more about how NGINX and NGINX Plus can boost the performance of your websites and applications? Join us in Austin, TX on October 21, for the NGINX Summit + Training. Tickets are on sale now, so don’t forget to register before it sells out.
Get trained. New to NGINX? Want to improve your skills? Join us Wednesday morning for our NGINX Fundamentals Course. The course goes into depth on how to install, configure, and maintain NGINX. This hands‑on workshop covers both the open source NGINX product and NGINX Plus, the extended and commercially supported product. During registration be sure to add this optional training before you check out.
Learn from innovative technologists using NGINX. The second half of the day will feature an amazing lineup of guest speakers sharing tips and tricks for optimizing NGINX to maximize the performance and scale of your applications. We’ll hear from:
- Peter Guagenti, VP of Marketing at NGINX
- Kunal Parian, Pre Sales Engineer at NGINX
- Michael Glover, Senior Software Developer at WPEngine
- Harald Zeitlhofer, Technology Strategist at Dynatrace
- Randy Covey, Regional Sales Manager Southwest & OEM at Solarflare
- Steve Corona, Principal Architect at BigCommerce
The post NGINX Summit + Training in Austin, October 21st, 2015 appeared first on NGINX.